Friday, July 31, 2009

His smile

from morning till night there are lots of NO in my life. most of them are said by me to my son (20months). Sanjay NO no wire touching no touching no pulling hair no scratching face no hitting no outing without shoes no shoes in kitchen no shaving cream no staying awake after 10 pm no push Sanjay wait Sanjay stop SANJAYYY but my son is smarter than me. As soon as start the no word, he will immediately look into my eyes, and give a big innocent smile showing his 14 teensy weensy teeth with his hands holding each other. that very moment, it is highly difficult to suppress my smile and stay angry. that one smile will melt all of my anger and provide me with unconditional bliss. that smile is the one haunting me all day at college. every day i just cant wait to get home to Sanjay.

No comments: