Tuesday, August 09, 2011

A novel without a Letter.

I am writing this blog after more than a year gap. I had lots of free time to work on the blogs when I was doing my Masters, but once I started working, I now hardly find any free time to do Me stuff. 

Well, anyways, I will try to write them up as and when I find time. Here is something interesting I read recently. This is a novel written by Ernest Vincent Wright. A story that was written entirely without a vowel and that vowel is the most used vowel of all . E. 

If you dont believe me, read this. http://www.spinelessbooks.com/gadsby/index.html and the manuscript in that website. Its really amazing how such a seemingly impossible task was achieved. Like I am always constantly reminded. Nothing is impossible,if done with dedication and time and practice.

No comments: