Thursday, April 23, 2009

my next role model

It would not do justice if i talked about my mom and not about my sister. She is my dearest closest friend. Though my parents say we never ever fought over anything in our childhood. it is hard to believe since i see so many siblings fighting for everything. I do not remember fighting for toys, since mostly she considered them baby toys and did not come near mine .... ;). but i remember us fighting over clothes.

I adored her when i was a kid (even now)and always wanted to wear her clothes, how much ever loose fitting they might be. and she hated that to the core because u know they are her clothes, and did not want to share. She always believed in uniqueness. She used to search for a shoe that none of her friends wore in the past, for a whole day in more than 10 shops and never felt tired about that.

She is the more matured than me in our house. She helped dad in house budget and finances as soon as she entered college, while i mostly went home from hostel to relax, watch tv, read books, and eat heartily :). I always look up to her and try (remember i said try) to be perfect like her.

she always knew when and how to soothe me, she knows what mood i am in anytime, she understands my feelings, she says the right things, she showers her love for me, and most important of all she is the only one who understands me whenever i go jetspeed in my talks. when we were kids my parents used to say me and my sister came home from school and i used to talk in ultra speed about what happened in school. My parents used to listen to the end, and turn to my sister to say "Sona, why dont u translate what your sister just said" .... It would be like greek and latin to my parents, but my sister always understood what i tried to convey. that is why she is my dearest friend.

No comments: